These muffins are sooo good, and so good for you! 😉 AND only 118 Calories per muffin! Serve with some scrambled eggs with veggies and you have a meal with all the food groups. 👍
FIRST, pour all the dry ingredients in a bowl, liquid into another and blueberries(with remaining flour) in another.
Whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla until well combined
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
Fold in blueberries.
Scoop into muffin pan, bake at 350 F for 18-20 min
Let cool and enjoy!
BLUEBERRY GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS
(YEILDS 1 DOZEN)
1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs lightly beaten
1 cup plain Greek yogurt (regular yogurt will work too)
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup milk (low-fat milk preferred)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin pan or line with 12 liners.
- Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Toss the blueberries in the remaining flour and then carefully fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm and just starting to turn golden. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely in pan before transferring them to a storage container or eating.
Post a Comment