3 REASONS WHY YOU WANT THESE, NO BAKE, ONLY 70 CALORIES AND THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
You can easily afford to have these guys, plus you get a serving of dairy and grain with this recipe, with stuff you likely already have in your fridge/pantry.
Place the graham crackers, melted margarine and sugar into a food processor (OR put your crackers in a ziplock and roll with a rolling pin to finely crush then mix in sugar and melted margarine).Scoop 1 TBL crumb mixture into each cupcake liner, press to compact. Next place in the fridge for 10-15 min to set. (if in a hurry you can skip this step, just makes it a little easier when adding the yogurt)
Next, fill with your yogurt of choice, and top with fruit (fresh or frozen) if desired. Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set, If they're in there longer, allow to sit out for 5-10 min to soften a bit before serving.
They're seriously delicious! Give them a try :)
MINI FROZEN YOGURT PIES
70 Calories per mini pie
1 1/2 cups YOGURT (any brand or flavor)
FRESH OR FROZEN FRUIT (optional)
12 cupcake liners
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (OR 9 whole graham crackers)
3 TBL sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, (optional)
4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- If you’re using whole graham crackers, finely crush them in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Add melted butter and stir with a fork, or pulse in a food processor.
- Fill each cupcake liner with 1 TBL cracker mixture and press until compact and covering bottom of liner.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 min, Fill with 1 TBL Yogurt and fruit if desired
- Put in freezer until set, 1-2 hours or overnight.
Post a Comment