Here is a great SINGLE SERVING pancake recipe, packed with protein and fiber to keep you full all morning; AND only 215 calories for the entire batch!
Pre-heat your pan on medium-high heat with a little cooking spray to keep from sticking.
All 3 pancakes are 1 serving, only 215 calories, 12.5 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber!
Try avoiding the sugary syrup and top with yogurt and fresh fruit. 👊 YUM!
1 package Instant Oatmeal
1/4 cup Flour (wheat flour preferred)
1/4 cup Milk (low-fat preferred)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp sugar
dash Cinnamon (optional)
1. Place all 6 ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
2. Mix until just combined.
3. Pre-heat a skillet on medium-high heat with a little cooking spray to avoid sticking.
4. Scoop batter into 3 medium sized pancakes.
5. Flip when the bottom of the pancake is set and lifts easily. Repeat on other side.
6. Serve with yogurt and fresh fruit for a flavorful fresh taste!
Post a Comment