This fresh summer recipe is as easy as it is delicious! Featuring fresh pineapple which is now on sale at our local grocery stores (through 7/17/18). Only 3 ingredients and less than $3 to fresh sorbet, the perfect summer treat!
- 1/2 Fresh Pineapple, peeled and cored (2 cups pineapple chunks) the juicier the better
- 8 TBL Sugar
- 1/2 C Water
- Cut the pineapple into chunks and puree in a blender with granulated sugar and water. Mix until smooth.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
**IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ICE CREAM MAKER FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS ↓↓↓↓**
- Cut the pineapple into chunks and freeze until solid
- Create a simple syrup by bringing the water and sugar to a boil, or until sugar dissolves; let cool.
- Place fruit into food processor OR blender, add the simple syrup and mix for 2-4 min until desired texture is achieved.
Post a Comment