I couldn't help upload another family favorite! This recipe is bursting with flavor AND all ingredients are on sale through June 23. Missing the meat? Add grilled chicken to complete this entree!
Bring on summer with this light, healthy dish that your family is sure to love.
Creamy Avocado Pasta
· 8 oz Dry Pasta
· 1 med Tomato (diced)
· 1 Green Onion (chopped)
· 1 lg Ripe Avocado
· ¼ tsp Garlic (OR 1/8 tsp garlic powder)
· Juice from ¼ of a Lemon
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, cook pasta according to the package, and drain (reserve ¼ cup of water).
2. Mash the avocado in a separate bowl. Stir in the garlic and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
3. Add ¼ c reserved pasta water to the avocado mixture.
4. Add pasta, tomatoes, and green onion. Toss until the sauce coats the pasta (if too thick, add water). Enjoy!
Post a Comment